11/20/2008

I went to this bread class with some friends about a month ago. It has totally changed my life. I make bread every week now and my family LOVES it! The bread is good, but there are so many things to do with the dough, as of now I have made cinnamon rolls and twists, cream cheese raspberry braid, pizza, bread sticks, pizza braid, italian loaf, rolls, cheese danishes (my favorite), chicken-broccoli braid, french bread, hogie rolls, scones, focaccia and stuffed crust pizza. It is so wonderful! I love having fun things to make.


www.pantrysecrets.net/

The best part is that it only takes 1 hour from start to finish!
I love Pantry Secrets!!

1 comment:

The Ridgeways said...

I am lovin' this recipe too! Who would think a simple recipe could so change a family. I haven't bought a loaf of bread since we went to the class! Plus I am saving so much money on groceries! Dinner is so easy to come up with! I should so take pictures too!